We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Server to buy at modest rates
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Server to buy at modest rates
Hostsailor.com and legionbox.com servers are suitable for hosting my forum and I wonder which way is better to go?

I have never heard about the hosts you are asking about, OP. Try to search on customer hosting reviews about them via Google.

Would like to draw your attention to exmasters.com and their low-cost dedicated hosting packages.
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

I've had a fully manged server with superbithost.com for a year now. Their support is fast, friendly and dedicated.
There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.

It seems to me servers from hostwinds.com and a2hosting.com are worth trying.
Support is great, control panel is ever user friendly. Will gladly recommend to anyone.

When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like Centohost.com - their managed servers look affordable.
I like their 24/7 tech support - just contact them directly if you need to consult regarding the choice of a server.

Use servers from time-tested companies: swisslayer.com and kvchosting.net.
The service is really good. Just tons of value. Plus, their customer service is absolutely outstanding. Nothing more I can ask from the web host.