We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Server to buy at low rates
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Server to buy at low rates
Plans from rackend.com and hostingsource.com are good for me and which server is good for meeting all my needs?
What is your advice? And what would you do being in my place?
I appreciate your help and all your recommendation are important for me.
Thank you in advance. I will take into consideration all your thoughts. Usually I read all your replies. Any input is welcome.
I need to know all your thoughts of them.

Their uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly. Hostingsource.com team are a little pricey but you their service is well worth the cost. We tried two other hosts before we jumped to this host and have been completely satisfied since. We use them for our web and email hosting and they have been very reliable with nearly no downtime since we've been using them.

We've recommended them to some of our associates and they have ended up using them as well.
This post was last modified: 03-19-2018, 07:17 PM by Rioave. Edited 1 time in total.

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

For the price I pay for the amount of space I get hostingsource.com is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support.
Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.
Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.
It has a good blend of price, features and reliability.

Hostsailor.com and suisserack.com provide attractive and reliable servers which cost not much and they are well-balanced.
Whenever you need fast, reliable, web hosting from them is the one stop shop for all of your web hosting needs. Have an issue? Their tech support will resolve your problem or answer your questions quickly.
They have peerless customer services. Great value! Outstanding tech support.

Plans from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are solid and trustworthy and their servers are well-balanced.
You have ALWAYS had impeccable service from them. They've guided you through a lot of difficult transitions of websites with cheerfulness, professionalism, and very thorough work.
Can't be better. Speed, Peformance, support and uptime all are awesome. I highly recommend them.
Their servers are very high quality and I have never faced any downtime with them.
Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.
This post was last modified: 04-03-2018, 11:24 PM by Hohol. Edited 1 time in total.

Legionbox.com and 2cloud.eu servers are as good as they are spoken about.
These companies are great in all aspects!
1. Speed is very good.
2. Live chat support is ok.
3.Ticket response is sometimes quick and slow depending on work time I think.
4. Uptime is good.
These guys talk the talk and they walk the walk. They appear to genuinely care and understand the value and importance of their customers.