We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Receiving unwanted invites for Baymack
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Receiving unwanted invites for Baymack
I don't know from few weeks i am getting emails and invites and they are inviting me on Baymack. I mean i already have an account there but i wasn't able to do much there.
How are they able to invite me? Are you getting them as well.

it is because you had subscribed to be receiving emails from them if you're not willing to receive emails from then you can unsubscribe or mark them as spam.

(01-14-2018, 02:15 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: it is because you had subscribed to be receiving emails from them if you're not willing to receive emails from then you can unsubscribe or mark them as spam.

Thank you for your answer I am experiencing it right now and it is solved Smile

Maybe when you have signed up there,they got your email address,and that is how they are sending you emails to get you back to the site to be active there.

(01-15-2018, 12:46 PM)tusziget Wrote: Maybe when you have signed up there,they got your email address,and that is how they are sending you emails to get you back to the site to be active there.

Those email are asking me to join the website

I have seen those type of emails too on some sites,I have seen that Baymack members are trying to recruit more persons to the site

(01-18-2018, 06:14 PM)tusziget Wrote: I have seen those type of emails too on some sites,I have seen that Baymack members are trying to recruit more persons to the site

Don't know how they get our emails

By signing up o different sites,they get our emails and they can use them to promote their other business as well which they have online

This will happen with each and every site where you have an account but do not do.anything. if you really do not want to work, block their emails