We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Playing games for a fee or commission
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Playing games for a fee or commission
Are there sites we can get paid for playing and winning games.There are alot of games sites online,Do you know of the legit ones that actually pays.please share with us to learn about them.

There is no legit website, if there are still there earnings are very less so i won't try any of that sort, Good luck in finding those

I have heard that there is this offer in neobux where you can play game in exchange for cent. You can play up to 250 session per day, if I am not mistaken they pay $0.002 for every 2mins of playing the game

Why not try Pokebits? You can earn legit money once you're close to max level.

I have tried out several game sites.But there were less earnings,they even wanted to make people to invest,to be able to get a higher rank.

Never heard about pokebits. I need to research on it to find how it works. I love to play games and wouldn't might playing for money.

(11-29-2017, 04:15 PM)lovely Wrote: Never heard about pokebits. I need to research on it to find how it works. I love to play games and wouldn't might playing for money.
Games - this destkoy hobby. There are solid investment projects that allow you to establish a permanent passive income.

I also heard that snuckles is a gaming site and you can earn just by playing games on tg site and you can cash out as low as $2.

I am also looking in that kind of websites, But I don't find some legit one most of it is a scam sad to say :/