We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Philippines on international forum section
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philippines on international forum section
Hello admin, I have seen some Co-Filipino members here on FFU, I hope you can alao add Philippines on international forum section, please. Smile

Thanks.

Hi
Thanks for your interest for having Philippines forum. May be we will add the section in our next updates Big Grin

Keep suggesting and help us to make FFU the best place for writers and forum posters Thumbs Up

Thanks

I think that would be great idea and i love to interact with my fellow Filipino's and they are all super cool

Thanks admin @NomanProdhan , I will look forward to it on the next update Smile

@SUPERSINGH Can you speak filipino languange?

@anorona  no but it would be great to see you all enjoying here. I don't know why but i like Philippines a lot and i have a big place in my heart about it

(10-12-2017, 10:33 AM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: @anorona  no but it would be great to see you all enjoying here. I don't know why but i like Philippines a lot and i have a big place in my heart about it

WOW. That's amazing. Have you been in the Philippines?

@mdbree17  no i haven't but hope i can visit some day. Would love to visit the beaches of Philippines soon