We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Payment method
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Payment method
Hi Admin, I'm new in this forum and I just registered 2days back. Nice forum I must say, but going through your forum rules, something hits me.

Here it is; my paypal doesn't receive and I know some users here may have the same problem. Considering this, I may find it difficult to withdraw my FFU coins, and my work would be in vain since the forum is paying it's members atleast for now.

I'm suggesting that BTC should be used also or perhaps if I made some FFU coins I would be 'allowed to exchange' with BeerMoneyForum coins or ForumCoins. I know these 2 sites ain't related to FFU but this can only be the best option for me.

Admin, please clarify for more informed decision. Thanks

Hi
I understand your problem. I agree that many FFU user don't have PayPal and that is why I am working to add any other alternative like Payza, Payoneer etc. If everything will go well then we will have some PayPal alternative(s) in December 2017 or January 2018 Thumbs Up But Bitcoin will not available. Sorry for that ! May be we will have Bitcoin also later.
Beside FFU is not connected with other Paid to Post forum. So, may be its not possible to convert FFUC to any other coins !

(10-21-2017, 05:26 PM)NomanProdhan Wrote: Hi
I understand your problem. I agree that many FFU user don't have PayPal and that is why I am working to add any other alternative like Payza, Payoneer etc. If everything will go well then we will have some PayPal alternative(s) in December 2017 or January 2018 Thumbs Up But Bitcoin will not available. Sorry for that ! May be we will have Bitcoin also later.
Beside FFU is not connected with other Paid to Post forum. So, may be its not possible to convert FFUC to any other coins !

Thank you for your reply. I understand you, however, what I meant by exchanging my FFUC is that; I no there are other members here on those sites too, so if I make some FFUC, I will offer it for exchange. I will donate to any interested person and they person would donate the equivalent to me where I can get options to withdraw. You we can't always be paying hosting packages or ads and links, we also need our cash for internet subscriptions too.

(10-21-2017, 06:14 PM)chekdn Wrote: Thank you for your reply. I understand you, however, what I meant by exchanging my FFUC is that; I no there are other members here on those sites too, so if I make some FFUC, I will offer it for exchange. I will donate to any interested person and they person would donate the equivalent to me where I can get options to withdraw. You we can't always be paying hosting packages or ads and links, we also need our cash for internet subscriptions too.
Hi
Thanks for your understanding.

You can buy hosting, advertising and other things with your FFUC. If you want you can also exchange anything with your FFUC here : http://forumforu.net/Forum-FFU-Coin-Market-Place
We don't have official offer to exchange FFUC with other site but you are welcome to do this unofficially with other members. Just you can't sell your FFUC with USD.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks

Nice, this is informative and very clear, I understand. I will not hesitate to ask questions when the need arises.

Thanks, I will follow as you explained.