We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Other ways to earn online
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Other ways to earn online
Is there any other method to earn online that you are yet to see asides ptp, ptc, tutoring, hyip, translating, games and all. I'm yet to see a site solely for the game of scrabble where you points can be exchanged for cash, maybe there is that I don't know of. What about you?

I am pretty sure that there are many ways that I still do not know yet. But playing and being paid can be one of the way and entertaining way to earn.

I am not sure, as I only earn via surveys and PTP, PTCs , etc, all those nornal online earning channel. I think can invest in some coins if want to make big money online.

(01-08-2018, 05:45 PM)anorona Wrote: I am pretty sure that there are many ways that I still do not know yet. But playing and being paid can be one of the way and entertaining way to earn.

I never tried this way to earn

The only ways of earning online that I know are PTP sites and PTC other ways seems to be quite slow earning unlike microjob and transcribing sites.

(01-08-2018, 05:45 PM)anorona Wrote: I am pretty sure that there are many ways that I still do not know yet. But playing and being paid can be one of the way and entertaining way to earn.

Any site which pays for entertaining you pays very small amounts. It takes ages yo reach the payout.

Very true @Super but you can earn well if you invest in some good legit PTC site like clixsense and make good cash.

There are other ways to earn onlime aside the ways you mentuoned but since we are more focus on the aforementioned we dont bother looking for other means

Others ways to make money is by installing apps and working on the task there to make money,I think it called rewarding apps

Hmm, you can try freelancing it is a great job. You can earn here while doing what you love. You can search in upwork or freelancer.