Theme settings

We have a referral contest for you. Take part in the contest and earn more ! Read More
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Online faucets
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more_vert

Online world is full of earning faucets which give you free money or points by simply claiming periodically. 

I came across the Forum coin faucet which helped me to increase my earnings on the site.
There are many other faucets which give free bitcoins after each claim.
Have you been working on any faucet? How much have you earned till now?

I really have never tried this out since am.not into bitcoin much and I find the system somehow complicated with lots of wallets.

I am currently working on about 5 faucets sites and they have been good and reliable cos I have received pay from these site.  If you are interested you can contact me via PM the Op

(11-09-2017, 03:37 AM)ahmedo24 Wrote: I am currently working on about 5 faucets sites and they have been good and reliable cos I have received pay from these site.  If you are interested you can contact me via PM the Op

I would love to know about them. Please send me the details. Moreover, how do you manage so many sites?

I like to work on Btcclicks.You can earn many satoshis there,if you manage to get many direct referrals to Btcclicks.If they are active,you can make a cash out per week or more often.

(11-10-2017, 10:18 AM)tusziget Wrote: I like to work on Btcclicks.You can earn many si hatoshis there,if you manage to get many direct referrals to Btcclicks.If they are active,you can make a cash out per week or more often.
I have heard a lot about btc clicks. I'm not good at making referrals. So, if I work alone will I be able to reach the payout easily.

But we have to first find our wallet or we will just waste in the site earning something that will do nothing like BMF trophies.

(11-12-2017, 09:49 AM)Yugocean Wrote: But we have to first find our wallet or we will just waste in the site earning something that will do nothing like BMF trophies.
I did not understand what you meant by "our wallet". Is it so difficult to find a suitable wallet? This whole world of cryptocurrency is driving me crazy. I'm desperately waiting for someone who will explain me the earning concept from the beginning.

(11-09-2017, 02:50 AM)ruthmongare Wrote: I really have never tried this out since am.not into bitcoin much and I find the system somehow complicated with lots of wallets.

I am only on forum coin faucet and still trying to learn about bitcoins but making silly mistakes on the way

I currently claiming some free satoshis fro faucets but i earned and claim payout from Best change faucet, i am still trying to earn from coinpot and faucethub for they offer free faucets from different sites, but since i just started recently, i am still on the process of claiming.