We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Simple guide to start online earning !
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Online Earning Simple guide to start online earning !
I am not much interested in PTC but i will try to check the other ways to earn money, thanks for the information

(10-02-2017, 12:31 PM)LEGEND Wrote: I am not much interested in PTC but i will try to check the other ways to earn money, thanks for the information
I will recommend not to go with PTC. Because its just waste of time. You will not be able to earn good cash with this. You will need a lot of referrals to earn there and most of the PTC sites are scam.

(10-02-2017, 01:36 PM)Vidya Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 12:31 PM)LEGEND Wrote: I am not much interested in PTC but i will try to check the other ways to earn money, thanks for the information
I will recommend not to go with PTC. Because its just waste of time. You will not be able to earn good cash with this. You will need a lot of referrals to earn there and most of the PTC sites are scam.
Yeah even i consider it as time wastage as we cannot earn much from PTC and it absorbs all of our time and makes us feel bored as well

Wow ! You have just explained everything very carefully. I didn't know much about these sites and earning methods. I will try some of them and hope will earn some good cash 
Thanks for sharing.

Such a useful post!

I will be applying these in future. You seem to be doing business online for a long time now. These are such a helpful tips to a newbie. Although I've heard most of the sites mentioned above....I've only implemented one or two on my side hustle. 

Thank you for sharing Miss!

(10-03-2017, 06:03 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
Yeah even i consider it as time wastage as we cannot earn much from PTC and it absorbs all of our time and makes us feel bored as well

Well said Super Singh.  Smile
This post was last modified: 10-08-2017, 03:25 PM by hallie25.

(10-08-2017, 03:23 PM)hallie25 Wrote: Such a useful post!

I will be applying these in future. You seem to be doing business online for a long time now. These are such a helpful tips to a newbie. Although I've heard most of the sites mentioned above....I've only implemented one or two on my side hustle. 

I think we all can earn well online but we need to be determined enough to do that. Its hard but still achievable.

(10-08-2017, 03:35 PM)LEGEND Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 03:23 PM)hallie25 Wrote: Such a useful post!

I think we all can earn well online but we need to be determined enough to do that. Its hard but still achievable.
Yes ofcourse. But I guess it all depends....there are just those earning online styles like PTC which is not my cup of tea. Its not a question that you could earn from those but in the process its so demotivating and it takes and sucks all your energy. Its better to do something else that is worth your precious time and in the process doesnt lose your morality lol.

@hallie25 Even i am a newbie in online world and will try to earn some money. I will try to post here and will join some other websites after reading some good reviews from this website

Good article, but what I missed there is your referral link, every writer use his/her link while posting about earning sites. There are two reasons - One is Getting referrals, and other is informing that you are working in that site, not just claiming.

Very good your post for business online. I agree with you when you talk about PTC. I also want to talk about the Traffic Exchanges where I navigate. Most people come in and look at the cents. A traffic exchange with more than 50k members bring lots of subscriptions for everyone. Also difficult to close. Then your commissions are lifetime. PTC members understand this, their accounts would have more money, and less cry for closed accounts. Traffic exchanges admins note 10. Sites do not close.