We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

A Guide for Newbie’s to Earn Online
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Online Earning A Guide for Newbie’s to Earn Online
We all like to earn online and actually it’s not easy for all of us to earn online and requires a lot of effort. We all met many newbie’s on different websites and actually I have experienced myself and made a Guide about how we all can and Newbie’s can earn online. I will suggest ways which can help all of us to earn online and it’s especially suited for those who have no or lesser experience of online earnings.

Newbie’s can start their online earning journey from below websites and trust me they can earn well as well.

1. Mylot: Mylot is the website from which many started their online earnings journey including me and the best part is, one can learn a lot from there and can earn easily as well. To earn on mylot, one need to interact more and to interact you are required to respond on other persons discussions and it will surely help you to earn quickly and you can post your discussions as well. There is no referral system on mylot but still many are earning close to or more then dollar a day and can be achieved with hard work. You need to follow all the rules, regulations and community guidelines of mylot. By following all the community guidelines we can earn safely from the website. You can cash out at 5 dollars amount and they pay on monthly basis with PayPal.

2. Forum coin: Forum coin is a pay to post forum and you can earn from it by simply commenting and will earn from that. They have different sections on which you can post and earn and most popular is Business Money and wealth section and you can earn 1.5 FC per comment for your first ten comments in a day and after that 0.30 FC per comment on same section and there is no limit to comments in a day. There are other sections as well like Webmaster and general chat and you can earn by commenting on them as well. There is a forum games section as well from which you can earn by commenting on them and even one word comment will be accepted. You can withdraw your earnings at 500 FC and multiples of 500 FC with PayPal and even with crypto currency and Amazon Gift card as well. 500 FC is equal to 5 dollars.

3. Beer Money Forum:  BMF is yet another pay to post forum and currently it has posting limits in which you can post 3 comments and 3 threads per hour to earn and for each comment you will earn 15 BMF and for thread 20 BMF. 1000 BMF is equal to 1 dollar and you can cash out at 1000 BMF but you need to have minimum 100 posts to get paid. It pays with PayPal and you can request payment any time and can get paid in few minutes as well. You can join the website and can earn from its Market place section which have offers related to joining different websites, liking and sharing stuffs etc. which helps in boosting our earnings.

There are many other ways to earn as well which I will share in my other articles soon. You can try these ways and comment back if you need any assistance from my side. I will try to help all to earn money online and won’t hesitate in sharing my tips. 

Very good article. It'll be helpful for many users like me and we all can do better after we follow your tips and suggestions. I'll ask if I need any help. Thanks again.

(01-06-2018, 07:27 AM)Rapid Action Wrote: Very good article. It'll be helpful for many users like me and we all can do better after we follow your tips and suggestions. I'll ask if I need any help. Thanks again.

I am so much impressed with this presentation and we all can learn very much from it. I have no plans to join mylot but i will try to join forum coin and beer money forum.

(01-06-2018, 07:27 AM)Rapid Action Wrote: Very good article. It'll be helpful for many users like me and we all can do better after we follow your tips and suggestions. I'll ask if I need any help. Thanks again.

(01-07-2018, 07:16 PM)Rapid Action Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 07:11 PM)LEGEND Wrote:

I am so much impressed with this presentation and we all can learn very much from it. I have no plans to join mylot but i will try to join forum coin and beer money forum.
You can try joining some of the websites mentioned and update here about it.
I will try to look at that and will join if i feel good to join. I have limited time to spend that's why i am hesitant about it.

(01-08-2018, 06:36 AM)Rapid Action Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 07:25 PM)LEGEND Wrote: I will try to look at that and will join if i feel good to join. I have limited time to spend that's why i am hesitant about it.
I think you should. I also like to join mylot soon to get on board soon.

You can join and earn from that as well. Do ask me if you need any info

Good that you made such article, it is wise use of the sites; but I will not put Forumcoin in links with Legend site MyLot and King site BMF.

(01-15-2018, 03:39 PM)Yugocean Wrote: Good that you made such article, it is wise use of the sites; but I will not put Forumcoin in links with Legend site MyLot and King site BMF.

I think you are right but we all think differently so forum coin is good for newbies as well

This really is a very useful article ,not only for Newbies,but also for most of the members using online earning sites.I think you should add that when we say we earn for interaction on mylot,we are paid  only for  the  responses,comments and likes that  we get from other members.We are not paid for posting discussions,for making responses , comments and liking . In short we are paid for received interactions.Of course,in order to receive them,we have to do a lot of responding and commenting on other members' discussions.Do write about ForumForU as I would like to know more about this site.

(01-17-2018, 10:41 AM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 03:39 PM)Yugocean Wrote: Good that you made such article, it is wise use of the sites; but I will not put Forumcoin in links with Legend site MyLot and King site BMF.

I think you are right but we all think differently so forum coin is good for newbies as well
Forum coin isn't that good for newbies as earnings are so less

(01-17-2018, 11:56 AM)Silvermist Wrote: This really is a very useful article ,not only for Newbies,but also for most of the members using online earning sites.I think you should add that when we say we earn for interaction on mylot,we are paid  only for  the  responses,comments and likes that  we get from other members.We are not paid for posting discussions,for making responses , comments and liking . In short we are paid for received interactions.Of course,in order to receive them,we have to do a lot of responding and commenting on other members' discussions.Do write about ForumForU as I would like to know more about this site.

Thanks, I will try to make a separate article for mylot only