We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

New look at FFU ! Lets check some features !
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New look at FFU ! Lets check some features !
Hello guys
As you guys can see, we got a new look at FFU. I think most of the member of FFU liked this theme as I do Big Grin
However, its a new theme and we got some new features with the theme like index latest activity, contest box and so on. I thought that I should share some info about some of its features. May be you all know these, but I hope it will help someone who is totally new in forum posting Big Grin

Current theme is mobile friendly and you can easily through your Smartphone, Tablets etc. Lets check some options...Please check the screenshot to understand it...

[Image: FB09VH0.png]

When you will click over your Username and Balance, you will get a left sidebar panel. In that panel you will have some quick links and stats. Lets check out those links and section.

1. This is your quick panel
2.  Its your inbox. You can check your messages here
3.  You can check your buddies/friends in this tab.
4. You can see your quick stats here
5. It will redirect to your profile
6. It will take you to your main User Control Panel
7.  You can check/send all of your messages through this link
8.  Its your balance and you can go to the FFUC option/pages through this link
9. You can track your referrals through this page
10. Its for logging out Smile

[Image: IwhhseT.png]

When you will click the Apps icon from the header navigation, you will get some more option. Lets check out those option.
1. Team : You can find all the staff member (admin, moderator) here.
2. Stats : You can check forum stats here, like top poster, total posts etc.
3. Calendar : Its calendar as you can understand with the title. You can find others public event here and also can add your own public or private event in this calendar.
4. RSS : You can generate your RSS feed link here.
5. Todays : with this option you can find all the posts which has made today.
6. New : You can find only news posts/threads with this option.

[Image: zMolPQw.png]
When you will visit any member's profile, you will get some options on their profile.  Please check the screenshot and then read below...
1. When you will click this search icon you will get option to find all the threads and posts of the user.
2. When you will click this three dots you will get option to report about the user or add the user in your buddy list. (something like friend request).

One more thing, if you are a VIP member or a staff member then you can change your profile cover photo as @NomanProdhan did, its seems that he is a fan of Iron Man Smile .

May be most of the FFU member know about these options. But I thought it will help new comers to understand better Thumbs Up

If anybody have any question about FFU then you can reply here Big Grin I will try to answer your questions.

I hope it will help someone.

Yeah this new theme is very good and i a loving it. Thanks for explaining them in detail. Well i am still a newbie here and trying to learn and earn here. Nice to meet people like you who are tenured members here.

(10-05-2017, 01:50 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: Yeah this new theme is very good and i a loving it. Thanks for explaining them in detail. Well i am still a newbie here and trying to learn and earn here. Nice to meet people like you who are tenured members here.

Thanks for the compliment. Thumbs Up
I don't think that you are newbie here !! Because you already have the FFU STARTER badge, you don't have the newcomer badge Thumbs Up

(10-06-2017, 12:02 AM)Mitu Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 01:50 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote: Yeah this new theme is very good and i a loving it. Thanks for explaining them in detail. Well i am still a newbie here and trying to learn and earn here. Nice to meet people like you who are tenured members here.

Thanks for the compliment. Thumbs Up
I don't think that you are newbie here !! Because you already have the FFU STARTER badge, you don't have the newcomer badge Thumbs Up
LOL, but still i consider myself a newbie against your experience and would love to learn more tips and techniques from you and others to earn well online

You guys always try to help other FFU member here Thumbs Up I think this will be very helpful for newcomer who don't have good knowledge about FFU. Keep it up Big Grin

(10-07-2017, 01:14 PM)Vidya Wrote: You guys always try to help other FFU member here Thumbs Up I think this will be very helpful for newcomer who don't have good knowledge about FFU. Keep it up Big Grin

Yeah this will surely help as this website is like new for us and we still need to learn many new things about it

Do you mean a newcomer on FFU like me? Lol, I you are right, it's helpful as I'm still trying to understand most things on this forum. Anyway, I would always ask questions where I don't know.