We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Need your help in choosing a right VPS account
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Need your help in choosing a right VPS account
What would you do being in my place - buy a VPS from QHoster.com or OISsite.com?
I plan to have a deal with one of these hosts as they are considered to be the best in delivering VPS deals in a webmaster-friendly manner.
So what do you know about these hosting companies?
How do they work in a real life? Are they as good as they are spoken about?
I appreciate any input.
Thanks you a lot for sharing any thoughts of yours with me.

Why not to give time-tested web host a try? It is VPSget.com - Highly recommend these guys!

They have wonderful features coupled with very cheap hosting packages and management system and SmarterMail webmail access are amazingly rich and intuitive interfaces. The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.
You, guys, will not go wrong with Vpsget VPS hosting, highly recommend them.

You know KVChosting.net and A2hosting.com are able to satisfy all your needs.
They have almost all the answers you need. For last but not least their up-time services is among the leaders. Great Hosting providers with robust uptime and fully-redundant network.

The chat is a great tool with add value. They have a good level on technical expertise. Their staff is committed and helpful.
Reliable and confident..! Great customer service! Dedicated and quick!

I would draw your attention to VPS accounts which hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com.
Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price. Check out their plans and stick to the best one. And their technicians are skillful and knowledgeable.

No doubt, your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose Viux.com private cloud hosting deals.
In 10 years of dealing with webhosting companies i have never encountered tech support as polite, hardworking, committed, and patient as these guys.
They answer my stupid questions and my life-or-death urgent questions with the same attention to detail.

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host provider.