We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

My payment proof on zubee zone
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My payment proof on zubee zone
My payment proof on zubee zone,I hope you make some money on zubee zone like me !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

congrats for payment, how much time do you spend daily on this website?and what is minimum cashout? thanks

(09-07-2016, 06:44 PM)Vladv26 Wrote: congrats for payment, how much time do you spend daily on this website?and what is minimum cashout? thanks
I spend between 1 hour and 2 this site daily.Minimum cashout is 1$ Minimum withdrawal is what attracts me myself

(09-08-2016, 03:30 AM)dinca321 Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 06:44 PM)Vladv26 Wrote: congrats for payment, how much time do you spend daily on this website?and what is minimum cashout? thanks
I spend between 1 hour and 2 this site daily.Minimum cashout is 1$ Minimum withdrawal is what attracts me myself

i think it is to much time daily for such little payment, for me it does not worth it
This post was last modified: 09-09-2016, 02:33 AM by Vladv26. Edited 1 time in total.

Congratulations for your payment. I hope you will earn some more money there Big Grin

do you still work with zubeezone ?
because i don't see money redemption on market...do you know why ??
thank you

I will try to look for this site. I am tempted because of the minimum withdrawal amount. Congrats and thank you for posting the proof of payment.

I wish this earning platform is still available. What I like about is the convenience of earning from different sources. And it is in the forum where I can learn many potential earning sites.

Congrats on your payment, please what is the forum about, the minimum is quite okay, wouldn't mind to join.

Congrats on your payment and Inwish you well with the site and many more earningsto come on this website as well.