Theme settings

We have new micro task for you ! Read More
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

My Grabpoints points all gone!
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more_vert

I didn't log in Grabpoints for quite some time since the promo codes is not working for me anymore.
However, I still have 400+ points in my account.
I found all the points gone and has been set to zero (forfeited). OMG!
Do you have Grab points account, if yes, check your account balance quickly, NOW!

OMG.... I had around 800+ plus there. I sill just check. Although I had lost all hopes of cashing them out.

Most sites do auto reset if you didn't log for a particular period time. So it very likely you didn't log into the site within the number of days

You may send a support ticket to the Admin and ask him to give your points back on the site.At least it is worth a try,because I am sure,you have worked a lot for those points.Don't let it go o easily!

I had lost my credits in many sites due to inactivity and that too due to internet problem and not willful inactivities. This is so bad feel if you lose your hard earned credit.

(11-11-2017, 08:42 AM)Yugocean Wrote: I had lost my credits in many sites due to inactivity and that too due to internet problem and not willful inactivities. This is so bad feel if you lose your hard earned credit.

Yes, bad feeling. Clixsense is totally different! It will reminds us to log in after 7 days not active there while Grabpoints is a bad thing in this case. :P

I think you might have been inactive for sometimes. I think this is a policy for most earning sites. They don't want inactive users.

(11-09-2017, 11:08 PM)amitkokila ditya Wrote: OMG.... I had around 800+ plus there. I sill just check. Although I had lost all hopes of cashing them out.
I have 950+ points but i would be glad if they remove them as they don't help me any to earn and are of no use to me

(11-11-2017, 10:11 AM)tiada Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 08:42 AM)Yugocean Wrote: I had lost my credits in many sites due to inactivity and that too due to internet problem and not willful inactivities. This is so bad feel if you lose your hard earned credit.

Yes, bad feeling. Clixsense is totally different! It will reminds us to log in after 7 days not active there while Grabpoints is a bad thing in this case. :P
Only thing one ca do now is to leave that site as such way is also a way to scam, people have lot to do, and forgetting some times is human.

(11-10-2017, 10:12 AM)tusziget Wrote: You may send a support ticket to the Admin and ask him to give your points back on the site.At least it is worth a try,because I am sure,you have worked a lot for those points.Don't let it go o easily!

Just forget about it as the site doesn't work well for me now, no promo codes able to bring earning to me.So, it would be a long way to cash out, I rather spend my time at Earnably.