We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Second space
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mobile/Tablet Second space
Redmi have a very nice feature in there mobiles which is called the Second space feature. In that we will feel like we are having two mobiles in one and can enable or disable the second space. In this we can make a mode in which we have our favorite apps and photos and videos and other space like we want to

I like to use this option of second space sometimes and its very useful also. Truly it helps me feel like i am using two mobile phones in one and we can make it look totally different in secs

(12-12-2017, 09:55 PM)LEGEND Wrote: I like to use this option of second space sometimes and its very useful also. Truly it helps me feel like i am using two mobile phones in one and we can make it look totally different in secs

I actually don't use it much but we can use that effectively anytime

(12-18-2017, 12:36 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 09:55 PM)LEGEND Wrote: I like to use this option of second space sometimes and its very useful also. Truly it helps me feel like i am using two mobile phones in one and we can make it look totally different in secs

Yes its better as at least we have option to make changes to our mobile phone easily

(12-18-2017, 10:21 PM)LEGEND Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 12:36 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:

Yes its better as at least we have option to make changes to our mobile phone easily
Best to have features as we can use them at some other time

Second memory space? If yes, I prefer to put all together for simplified my saving task, I afraid I might not able to remeber where did I store my files later.

(01-09-2018, 01:43 PM)tiada Wrote: Second memory space? If yes, I prefer to put all together for simplified my saving task, I afraid I might not able to remeber where did I store my files later.

its very  simple actually