We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Redmi Lack this
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mobile/Tablet Redmi Lack this
Redmi phones are very good and they have almost all the features which we require these days. But i observed that they lack the fast charging option as of now as it will help our life more easy. Hope they add this feature soon as well.

I also like to  see this feature in newer REdmi phones as it will help us a lot but i don't think Redmi have added this option in Redmi 5A or in Y series, hope they add that soon as its a great add on

(12-12-2017, 09:56 PM)LEGEND Wrote: I also like to  see this feature in newer REdmi phones as it will help us a lot but i don't think Redmi have added this option in Redmi 5A or in Y series, hope they add that soon as its a great add on

How long it need for charging a Redmi phones normally? Which brand has fast charging feature?

I was using RedMi which was just retired a few days ago, it really took a while to fully charge the battery, and I thought it's because the battery is quite old (it's been 3 years old). I didn't know about fast charging feature, I wonder how it works, and if other XiaoMi's phone has that feature as I am using Mi now.

(12-12-2017, 09:56 PM)LEGEND Wrote: I also like to  see this feature in newer REdmi phones as it will help us a lot but i don't think Redmi have added this option in Redmi 5A or in Y series, hope they add that soon as its a great add on

I'm a redmi user and hate everything aboit this phone. 

(12-16-2017, 04:53 PM)kaka135 Wrote: I was using RedMi which was just retired a few days ago, it really took a while to fully charge the battery, and I thought it's because the battery is quite old (it's been 3 years old). I didn't know about fast charging feature, I wonder how it works, and if other XiaoMi's phone has that feature as I am using Mi now.

I would love to see this feature and actually some companies are providing it

(12-18-2017, 12:19 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(12-16-2017, 04:53 PM)kaka135 Wrote: I was using RedMi which was just retired a few days ago, it really took a while to fully charge the battery, and I thought it's because the battery is quite old (it's been 3 years old). I didn't know about fast charging feature, I wonder how it works, and if other XiaoMi's phone has that feature as I am using Mi now.

I would love to see this feature and actually some companies are providing it
that would be better and will make it a block buster mobile

(12-15-2017, 08:00 PM)tiada Wrote:

How long it need for charging a Redmi phones normally? Which brand has fast charging feature?
With fast charging we can get the mobile fully charged in about an hour

Which brand or model of phone has this feature? I am quite interesting to know and get one new set with this feature in the near future.

(01-09-2018, 01:45 PM)tiada Wrote: Which brand or model of phone has this feature? I am quite interesting to know and get one new set with this feature in the near future.

Moto G and other such have that