We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

OPPO /VIVO VS REDMI
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mobile/Tablet OPPO /VIVO VS REDMI
Of the three versions I have only heard of Oppo and as a matter if matter I love the phone because of the camera.Its just like infinix.

And yes i also prefer redmi phone because of the faster perfommance than other phone in lower price . there is a really good thing that redmi now murge with android  one program that why redmi a1 is now in stock android version . and look good feel good also .

(12-20-2017, 10:56 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: Of the three versions I have only heard of Oppo and as a matter if matter I love the phone because of the camera.Its just like infinix.

Oppo is good for camera, and if you like to click pics more the its better for you

(12-21-2017, 12:08 PM)soubhagya2017 Wrote: And yes i also prefer redmi phone because of the faster perfommance than other phone in lower price . there is a really good thing that redmi now murge with android  one program that why redmi a1 is now in stock android version . and look good feel good also .

yeah they are better and we can do well with that

(01-07-2018, 08:39 PM)LEGEND Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 12:08 PM)soubhagya2017 Wrote: And yes i also prefer redmi phone because of the faster perfommance than other phone in lower price . there is a really good thing that redmi now murge with android  one program that why redmi a1 is now in stock android version . and look good feel good also .

yeah they are better and we can do well with that

I purchased another Redmi and will receive today

I ham using REdmi currently for 4 years+, all of them are the same quality, but I prefer Redmi too,  it is good in quality and durable yet long lasting.

(01-09-2018, 11:19 AM)tiada Wrote: I ham using REdmi currently for 4 years+, all of them are the same quality, but I prefer Redmi too,  it is good in quality and durable yet long lasting.

I recently bought another redmi phone

I will continue to avoid all three unless it is Made in India; there is no reason for anything like Made in China.

(01-14-2018, 12:38 PM)Yugocean Wrote: I will continue to avoid all three unless it is Made in India; there is no reason for anything like Made in China.

You cannot avoid china, most of the mobiles phones are made in china, but my redmi is made in India