We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

OPPO /VIVO VS REDMI
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mobile/Tablet OPPO /VIVO VS REDMI
(12-01-2017, 08:55 PM)LEGEND Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 05:27 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 10:38 AM)Rapid Action Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 03:53 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 07:26 AM)Rapid Action Wrote: Redmi always beats both easily and it's more affordable and best
Surely, they cannot beat the price and elegance which Redmi is providing
And oppo and vivo have there phones at very higher price that's why they cannot beat Redmi

This is the reason i never prefer Oppo or vivo over Redmi as i don't like to spend extra money on these mobiles

better to make a choice and then buy a mobile, in that way you can find good deals
I always do that and then check it on different websites, to find a good deal

I know oppo good but first time to hear about evvo this, but oppo promote itself as the selfie expert and they r aiming to be leader in a section of people that r insane about talking selfies

(12-04-2017, 01:33 PM)Jamica Wrote: I know oppo good but first time to hear about evvo this, but oppo promote itself as the selfie expert and they r aiming to be leader in a section of people that r insane about talking selfies

Oppo and vivo are both for selfie and not a bundle packed mobile

(12-06-2017, 10:43 PM)LEGEND Wrote:
(12-04-2017, 01:33 PM)Jamica Wrote: I know oppo good but first time to hear about evvo this, but oppo promote itself as the selfie expert and they r aiming to be leader in a section of people that r insane about talking selfies

Oppo and vivo are both for selfie and not a bundle packed mobile
Yeah they both concentrate on this field and to attract more and more people of selfie fsns

I don't like oppo or vivo phones

I'm a dissatisfied user of Redmi so my vote will definitely go for Vivo. Moreover, I have seen many good phones offered by oppo.

(12-12-2017, 10:02 AM)amitkokiladitya Wrote: I'm a dissatisfied user of Redmi so my vote will definitely go for Vivo. Moreover, I have seen many good phones offered by oppo.

This happens but you can go for Redmi high range mobiles

(12-12-2017, 10:02 AM)amitkokiladitya Wrote: I'm a dissatisfied user of Redmi so my vote will definitely go for Vivo. Moreover, I have seen many good phones offered by oppo.
I can understand its natural for you to feel like that then

(12-18-2017, 12:23 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:

I can try OPPO but i don't like VIVO any and they are more expensive also

(12-18-2017, 10:28 PM)LEGEND Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 12:23 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:

I can try OPPO but i don't like VIVO any and they are more expensive also
Even Lenovo phones are doing well