We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

OPPO /VIVO VS REDMI
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mobile/Tablet OPPO /VIVO VS REDMI
There are many people in the world that have the habit of comparing things and i am one of them.Actually this is the way, we can know about the good and bad points about a thing.

If we compare all these mobile phone, OPPO, VIVO and Redmi, they are quite similar and is owned by chinese companies but i prefer the redmi as its providing the better RAM, ROM, Processor and that to at lower price.

Have you tried any mobile from these?

Nope, for me no Made in China, all china products are boycotted by me. But mad people are after chinese products just like Ambedkar who always opposed Swadeshi movement.

I am currently using Oppo for its camera resolution, and i am satisfied it then, but I learn that vivo has better camera resolution, so i planned on having one in due time. For i prefer phone with high camera resolution since it really needed in my line of work.

(11-08-2017, 09:43 PM)malot12 Wrote: I am currently using Oppo for its camera resolution, and i am satisfied it then, but I learn that vivo has better camera resolution, so i planned on having one in due time. For i prefer phone with high camera resolution since it really needed in my line of work.

yes oppo and vivo both are famous more for camera quality

(11-08-2017, 09:43 PM)malot12 Wrote: I am currently using Oppo for its camera resolution, and i am satisfied it then, but I learn that vivo has better camera resolution, so i planned on having one in due time. For i prefer phone with high camera resolution since it really needed in my line of work.

That's why your selfies have added charm  Love

I still like the redmi mobiles more as they are more reliable and even affordable and provide the best features and i don't like to hype created by Vivo and oppo

(11-09-2017, 10:04 PM)LEGEND Wrote: I still like the redmi mobiles more as they are more reliable and even affordable and provide the best features and i don't like to hype created by Vivo and oppo

yeah they are best and providing the mobiles at very affordable price

(11-11-2017, 04:49 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(11-09-2017, 10:04 PM)LEGEND Wrote: I still like the redmi mobiles more as they are more reliable and even affordable and provide the best features and i don't like to hype created by Vivo and oppo

yeah they are best and providing the mobiles at very affordable price

These brands are helping us to buy mobile phones at competitive prices and they are of very good quality

(11-08-2017, 09:35 PM)Yugocean Wrote: Nope, for me no Made in China, all china products are boycotted by me. But mad people are after chinese products just like Ambedkar who always opposed Swadeshi movement.

Why dear, just curious? Most of the products are manufactured from Chinese factories, made me can't avoid them in my daily life, in fact.

(11-21-2017, 10:55 AM)tiada Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 09:35 PM)Yugocean Wrote: Nope, for me no Made in China, all china products are boycotted by me. But mad people are after chinese products just like Ambedkar who always opposed Swadeshi movement.

Why dear, just curious? Most of the products are manufactured from Chinese factories, made me can't avoid them in my daily life, in fact.

yeah most of the products are either made or assembled in china, even samsung take them from china