We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Have you tried Lenovo mobile
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mobile/Tablet Have you tried Lenovo mobile
Earlier i was planning to buy a lenovo mobile but i decided against it but its a good smartphone and very affordable as well. Its providing competitive RAM , ROM, Screen Size at affordable price also.

What are your thoughts about it?

I love lenovo products not only the phones but also their laptops although they go at high prices than the others but they are quite awesome.

(12-29-2017, 07:11 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: I love lenovo products not only the phones but also their laptops although they go at high prices than the others but they are quite awesome.

yes they are good and actually affordable and better then HP or Dell

(12-29-2017, 07:11 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: I love lenovo products not only the phones but also their laptops although they go at high prices than the others but they are quite awesome.

I have the lenovo laptop but didn't tried mobile

I never try, I only have Xiaomi with me, and satisified with it. Lenovo is a bit lower quality if compared to Mi, do correct me if I am wrong.

have got a lenovo phone and its working well with me doesn't hang or misbehave in some way like other laptops.

(01-13-2018, 10:08 AM)ruthmongare Wrote: have got a lenovo phone and its working well with me doesn't hang or misbehave in some way like other laptops.

What is its operating system, snapdragon ?