We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Do you like the Traditional Sms chat
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mobile/Tablet Do you like the Traditional Sms chat
yes too much happy for new updates text chat system , i am not much happy with previous text chat platforms now a days like to chat every time with new text platforms .

(12-04-2017, 07:18 AM)Jamica Wrote: I dont yhink that sms is now common unless in offitial methods as most of is nowdays uses messenger if facebook or whatsapp, i got free sms from mobile provider and never use them all, just hate it

There are still some companies using traditional sms to send their ads, but I don't really open them in my phone, I just ignore it.

(12-21-2017, 09:11 PM)tiada Wrote:
(12-04-2017, 07:18 AM)Jamica Wrote: I dont yhink that sms is now common unless in offitial methods as most of is nowdays uses messenger if facebook or whatsapp, i got free sms from mobile provider and never use them all, just hate it

There are still some companies using traditional sms to send their ads, but I don't really open them in my phone, I just ignore it.

ITS the formal way and we like to ignore them always

These days apps are better and we can freely share

(01-07-2018, 08:49 PM)LEGEND Wrote:

These days apps are better and we can freely share
Those were great times but current apps are very good

Are you referring to Whatsapp app and message app, right? Yes, we can share everything instantly either personally or in group free and fast.

Yes because communication is very first and its not affected by network barriers unlike when you're using the internet.

(01-13-2018, 10:03 AM)ruthmongare Wrote: Yes because communication is very first and its not affected by network barriers unlike when you're using the internet.

Internet has made the life very simple