We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Do you like the Traditional Sms chat
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mobile/Tablet Do you like the Traditional Sms chat
(12-04-2017, 07:18 AM)Jamica Wrote: I dont yhink that sms is now common unless in offitial methods as most of is nowdays uses messenger if facebook or whatsapp, i got free sms from mobile provider and never use them all, just hate it

The telcos provide us few hundreds of sms free because they know we never able to fully utilize it. :P

I like the traditional way, that is where it all started, but we cannot control the technology. But whatever  it is, the important thing is that it can help us connect to
our friends and loved ones.

(12-06-2017, 08:18 PM)anorona Wrote: I like the traditional way, that is where it all started, but we cannot control the technology. But whatever  it is, the important thing is that it can help us connect to

yeah old is gold but present situation is the best

(12-06-2017, 10:39 PM)LEGEND Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 08:18 PM)anorona Wrote: I like the traditional way, that is where it all started, but we cannot control the technology. But whatever  it is, the important thing is that it can help us connect to

I think both are good as long as we are comfortable with them and the  changes.

(12-08-2017, 08:47 PM)tiada Wrote:

I like the new ones as we can easily make video call

(12-09-2017, 06:28 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 08:47 PM)tiada Wrote:

I like the new ones as we can easily make video call
Yeah this is the advantage of that and its easy

(12-04-2017, 07:18 AM)Jamica Wrote: I dont yhink that sms is now common unless in offitial methods as most of is nowdays uses messenger if facebook or whatsapp, i got free sms from mobile provider and never use them all, just hate it

Yeah present day instant messaging apps are the best

(12-18-2017, 01:51 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:

They are good as we can make calls effectively and without any cost

(12-18-2017, 10:16 PM)LEGEND Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 01:51 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:

They are good as we can make calls effectively and without any cost
They are best as we can message,  call freely

Yes its very fast unlike these online chatting and you will rarely experience network issues unlike when you are using data.