We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Do you like the Traditional Sms chat
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mobile/Tablet Do you like the Traditional Sms chat
We all like to chat and before Whatsap, Facebook and other such apps, we all used to chat on text messages and it was also used to be a funny time and i miss those days but present days are more better as now we can even share our pics on the go and chat simultaneously.
Have you enjoyed the chatting through Text messages?

I used to do that a lot and i think present day facebook and Whatsapp cannot provide that much fun which we were getting from the normal text message chat in the early days.

(11-29-2017, 10:48 PM)LEGEND Wrote: I used to do that a lot and i think present day facebook and Whatsapp cannot provide that much fun which we were getting from the normal text message chat in the early days.

Present day chat is better as we can even share pics and videos

(11-30-2017, 07:18 AM)Rapid Action Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 10:48 PM)LEGEND Wrote: I used to do that a lot and i think present day facebook and Whatsapp cannot provide that much fun which we were getting from the normal text message chat in the early days.

I also like that but these days its best as we can share pics and videos as well

(11-30-2017, 04:04 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:

I also like that but these days its best as we can share pics and videos as well
And its very inexpensive as well and we can chat with friends from different countries

(12-01-2017, 10:30 AM)Rapid Action Wrote:

And its very inexpensive as well and we can chat with friends from different countries
yeah now i have friends from all around the world and with recent advancements i can easily video call them at cheap rates

(12-01-2017, 05:34 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:

yeah now i have friends from all around the world and with recent advancements i can easily video call them at cheap rates

In that way, its helping you as it will be very much economical and you will save good money with that

(12-01-2017, 08:47 PM)LEGEND Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 05:34 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 07:18 AM)Rapid Action Wrote: Present day chat is better as we can even share pics and videos

In that way, its helping you as it will be very much economical and you will save good money with that
yeah its helping me as it will be even impossible to make video calls to other countries and it will be so much expensive

Agree. Moreover, it's free at not cost if we have accessed to Wifi and have unlimited  data plan with us.

I dont yhink that sms is now common unless in offitial methods as most of is nowdays uses messenger if facebook or whatsapp, i got free sms from mobile provider and never use them all, just hate it