We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Are you excited for Oreo
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mobile/Tablet Are you excited for Oreo
I am feeling excited already about the next android oreo and hope it will cure all the small issues of Nougat. Its better to stay updated about it.

Are you excited about Oreo?

I am not much excited but i would like to have that update as its better to get the required and updated technology with us. I liked the Nougat and i am sure oreo would be better then this.

(12-12-2017, 09:54 PM)LEGEND Wrote: I am not much excited but i would like to have that update as its better to get the required and updated technology with us. I liked the Nougat and i am sure oreo would be better then this.

I think the next android would be bigger and better for all of us

(12-18-2017, 12:37 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 09:54 PM)LEGEND Wrote: I am not much excited but i would like to have that update as its better to get the required and updated technology with us. I liked the Nougat and i am sure oreo would be better then this.

These new updates are absolutely necessary for us and it helps in working of our smartphone properly

(12-18-2017, 10:21 PM)LEGEND Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 12:37 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:

These new updates are absolutely necessary for us and it helps in working of our smartphone properly

I hope they release the Oreo soon for us

Am hearing about this Oreo android for the first time .Anyway let's just wait and see how it goes on am just hoping also it will copw with the problems that other versions have.

yes i am so much excited for oreo android version , because there is lots of facilites from before android version . there is a new platform new look and new facilities for user and they also change user interface and smooth than before so i am excited for new update .

(12-20-2017, 10:53 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: Am hearing about this Oreo android for the first time .Anyway let's just wait and see how it goes on am just hoping also it will copw with the problems that other versions have.

I think it will be the best and will help us work well on mobile

(12-20-2017, 10:53 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: Am hearing about this Oreo android for the first time .Anyway let's just wait and see how it goes on am just hoping also it will copw with the problems that other versions have.

I think it will be better from all the previous versions of Android

It will be the latest version of android