We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Micro Task #111701101 [Facebook & Google+ task]
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Micro Task #111701101 [Facebook & Google+ task]
(11-07-2017, 03:25 AM)Jamica Wrote: I already done this sir, please check ur page, if u want i can post screenshot if u want, i liked all posts almost

You liked most of the posts on Facebook. But I am talking about Google Plus. You will need to give +1 to our latest four posts on Google Plus. Please see the screenshot...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=484]

I hope you will understand now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ok now i done it right, clicked like for googke posts too and mailed u to view it again, please check it and reply to my post, thanx

This is a good development. I've completed the task as
Facebook : Benazir Rumu 
Google+: Benazir Ibrahim

(11-14-2017, 10:54 PM)Keibah Wrote: This is a good development. I've completed the task as
Facebook : Benazir Rumu 
Google+: Benazir Ibrahim

Thanks for completing the task. Your reward has been sent

I Already Complete the Task Name is Fidel IV Martelino Valbarez .Also followed and like Google+ name Super Mega

Hello Admin,

I'm done with mine,liking  the page,writing reviews and following /liking on google+
Facebook Princess ukpong
google+ augusta ukpong

thanks.

Thanks for completing the task. I have sent rewards to you both Thumbs Up

Thanks

Hello sir I am already done with the Micro task. I am junrose123, my Facebook account is black_apple_18@yahoo.com and my Google account is grafiljresteban@gmail.com.
It is a pleasure to be here! Thank you so much.

(12-11-2017, 10:40 AM)junrose123 Wrote: Hello sir I am already done with the Micro task. I am junrose123, my Facebook account is black_apple_18@yahoo.com and my Google account is grafiljresteban@gmail.com.
It is a pleasure to be here! Thank you so much.

Please reply with your Facebook and Google Plus name not email address !