We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Micro Task #111701101 [Facebook & Google+ task]
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Micro Task #111701101 [Facebook & Google+ task]
[Image: micro_task_111701101.png]

Tasks:
Reward : FFUC 10

Note : Don't make false review at Facebook. Post your real feedback about us. If you will make fake review then you will not get the reward.

After completing all the tasks, please post your Facebook and Google+ name here.  and I will send your reward.

List of the user who completed the task:

@ LEGEND
@ tiada
@SUPERSINGH
@malot12
@Jamica
@Keibah

Very good offer Sir, I have completed this, you can check please, Facebook:  Sonu, Google Plus: Sonu Singh

(11-01-2017, 09:38 PM)LEGEND Wrote: Very good offer Sir, I have completed this, you can check please, Facebook:  Sonu, Google Plus: Sonu Singh

Thanks for completing the task. I have sent your reward.

Thanks

A good offer, I have just completed all the required task, sir! With my Facebook Id: Ceci Sow and Google + ID :SCC Translation. Thanks!

Its done Sir. I am Mr. harpreet Singh on facebook and Harpreet Singh Pasricha on Google +, looking forward to more such offer.s

Sir, I have done the Micro task #111701101 (Facebook & Google+task). My Facebook Account is marialourdessena@yahoo.com (Maria Lourdes Sena) and my google account lotsena12@gmail.com (Lot Sena).Thanks!

Thanks to you all for completing the task. I have sent all of your rewards.

Thanks

Done 

Name in both mostafa salama

Thanx for ur time sir and hope i done the task properly here

(11-06-2017, 02:14 PM)Jamica Wrote: Done 

Name in both mostafa salama

Thanx for ur time sir and hope i done the task properly here

You will need to give +1 to recent forum posts on Google Plus, but you have give +1 on only one post. Please give +1 to more three posts.

Thanks

I already done this sir, please check ur page, if u want i can post screenshot if u want, i liked all posts almost