We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Making with Coupecoin
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Making with Coupecoin
Coupecoin or COUPE with $2,384,480 Volume is priced at $0.001132; so you will ask what is the big deal?
The big deal is it gained 517.28% in crypto market in 24 hours.
Those who invested in this, they become five times reacher in 24 hours (10th January)
Did you invested in it?

Really??? What is the minimum investment that can be done in this. I want to invest in some cryptocurrency but do not where to start with.

I did not invested in it.I have seen that traders are making really good money out of cryptocurrencies,tokens and coins too.I think I should start trading too...

(01-10-2018, 12:22 PM)amitkokiladitya Wrote: Really??? What is the minimum investment that can be done in this. I want to invest in some cryptocurrency but do not where to start with.

I am not even aware about it and hearing it for the first time

All such currencies come for first time and then have a name in capital market; today is time for another currency due to change.

I think I better check the capital market,to see which type of cryptocurrencies will pop up on the market.The only thing is that I don't know,for how much time will stay on the market...

(01-11-2018, 01:14 PM)Yugocean Wrote: All such currencies come for first time and then have a name in capital market; today is time for another currency due to change.

you are very well aware about these currencies

(01-11-2018, 04:20 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 01:14 PM)Yugocean Wrote: All such currencies come for first time and then have a name in capital market; today is time for another currency due to change.

Yes thanks, be ready for "Yugocean" too; but it will take time.

(01-11-2018, 11:21 PM)Yugocean Wrote:

Oh wow. I wish Yugocean comes sooner. I love the name as a cryptocurrency already. Good luck to you buddy.

(01-12-2018, 04:18 AM)Keibah Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 11:21 PM)Yugocean Wrote:

Oh wow. I wish Yugocean comes sooner. I love the name as a cryptocurrency already. Good luck to you buddy.
Thanks, I am checking all the possible ways; there might be delay due to Indian govt's policy, but it will work.