We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Make money by gettings refunds using paribus app
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make money by gettings refunds using paribus app
Saw this ads on Facebook that we can make money from sites we bought things from by asking for refunds if the price has been lowered.one just need to install paribus app to track all refunds.What do you think about this?

It is an interesting application,and I think that many people will use it,as they can receive some cash back if there are lower prices for the products somewhere.

(01-11-2018, 02:19 PM)tusziget Wrote: It is an interesting application,and I think that many people will use it,as they can receive some cash back if there are lower prices for the products somewhere.

I think even amazon is giving some cash back now

Yea Amazon is included in the sites that one can use this app with.infact most popular markeplace and online stores do some refunds.

This really can be a slow earning method because what if the pieces haven't been lowered for quite a long time?

Yea,but the good thing is that you can still get a little refunds at the end of the end which would not be possible without the app.

This is serious. So say I buy an item for 20 box, would I get a refund if it drops to ten box? If so, I'm getting that app.

Interesting! But can you please provide us some tutorials on how to make money here? Smile and if you are paid please attach the proof if okay?