We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

MGF is not mobile friendly
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MGF is not mobile friendly
(01-12-2018, 06:41 AM)tiada Wrote: I haven't tried it out yet, maybe one day when I am outside the whole day, hope there is some positive improvement soon.
I hope you like its mobile version

but of late the site is good and now mobile friendly and the blinking has stopped I can comfortably work on the site.

It is now friendly now the only challange is that if i want ti create a thread i will have to slant my phone to be able to post the thread easily instead of preview before posting

Things were getting on better on this site until payment issues started arising. Am no longer working on the site until things become smooth.

(01-10-2018, 02:48 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 01:06 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: I also had problems with mgf in the beginning due to its blanking but of late am loving site because its no longer blinking.

I haven't tried on mobile as yet
I do the site from my cellphone and have never had any problem with it. Might not be the cellphone itself could be the internet on the phone not getting a good signal and that could be why it is acting up .

(01-14-2018, 02:41 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: but of late the site is good and now mobile friendly and the blinking has stopped I can comfortably work on the site.

I still face difficulty in working on the mobile version of the site.

(01-26-2018, 10:56 PM)amitkokiladitya Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 02:41 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: but of late the site is good and now mobile friendly and the blinking has stopped I can comfortably work on the site.

Sorry to hear this must just be some people. One thing I don’t like about MGF is the admin is never around been hearing a lot of complaints on this especially when people have trouble with the site.

(01-27-2018, 12:47 AM)Tina30219 Wrote:

Sorry to hear this must just be some people. One thing I don’t like about MGF is the admin is never around been hearing a lot of complaints on this especially when people have trouble with the site.
Are you still working on this site?

(01-27-2018, 10:43 AM)lovely Wrote:
(01-27-2018, 12:47 AM)Tina30219 Wrote:

Are you still working on this site?
On and off. I did some yesterday for a bit.

Tina30219lovelyTina30219amitkokiladityaruthmongarebut of late the site is good and now mobile friendly and the blinking has stopped I can comfortably work on the site.I still face difficulty in working on the mobile version of the site.Sorry to hear this must just be some people. One thing I don’t like about MGF is the admin is never around been hearing a lot of complaints on this especially when people have trouble with the site.Are you still working on this site?On and off. I did some yesterday for a bit.

But this. site is no longer paying, because it already stated there.