We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

MGF is not mobile friendly
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MGF is not mobile friendly
One of the biggest problem which I face with MGF is that the site is not mobile friendly. I always have difficulty in working on the forum through my mobile. This acts as a limitation to my working on the site.

Are you comfortable in working on MGF through mobile?

I also had problems with mgf in the beginning due to its blanking but of late am loving site because its no longer blinking.

(01-10-2018, 01:06 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: I also had problems with mgf in the beginning due to its blanking but of late am loving site because its no longer blinking.

I haven't tried on mobile as yet

(01-10-2018, 02:48 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 01:06 PM)ruthmongare Wrote: I also had problems with mgf in the beginning due to its blanking but of late am loving site because its no longer blinking.

I too did not tried it on mobile, I seldom go there but I use only on laptop/Desktop, and it works fine.

(01-11-2018, 01:35 PM)Yugocean Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 02:48 PM)SUPERSINGH Wrote:

I too did not tried it on mobile, I seldom go there but I use only on laptop/Desktop, and it works fine.
its like other forums and works well on laptop

I noticed this flipping when trying to submit my message two days ago,I hope the problem get reported and the admin can rectify that.

I know about this  . i know it is not mobile friendly . so i have not use this . it is not not better benefits .i see always carefully which better earning.

Yes I've tried it severally and I can testify that it isn't mobile friendly. Recently I can't even log in with my mobile device.

I haven't tried it out yet, maybe one day when I am outside the whole day, hope there is some positive improvement soon.

(01-11-2018, 10:10 PM)lovely Wrote: I noticed this flipping when trying to submit my message two days ago,I hope the problem get reported and the admin can rectify that.

The problem still continues. I really hope that they upgrade their mobile version soon.