We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Loss of some FFU
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Loss of some FFU
I think I lost some FFU. Can you please tell me the reason for this? I'm new here and really wondering what went wrong.

I think you should read FFU update regarding removal of "garbage" posts. If a thread was removed, then the replys might have been removed as well and that is why you lost FFU coins. I haven't lost any. Big Grin

@mildredtabitha you are right. We have removed some garbage threads/posts and that is why some member lost their FFUC. To avoid deduction always follow our rules, make useful posts and threads. If you will notice any thread/post which break our rules just report us and you will get reward for that !

Thanks

Is that so? But I did not get any notification regarding deletion of any post. Is there a method to know how and why this happened?

(10-26-2017, 07:59 PM)NomanProdhan Wrote: @mildredtabitha you are right. We have removed some garbage threads/posts and that is why some member lost their FFUC. To avoid deduction always follow our rules, make useful posts and threads. If you will notice any thread/post which break our rules just report us and you will get reward for that !

Thanks

Thanks a lot sir. I will be more careful in the future. Can I know which of the posts were removed?
This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 08:00 PM by amitkokiladitya.

(10-26-2017, 07:59 PM)amitkokiladitya Wrote: Is that so? But I did not get any notification regarding deletion of any post. Is there a method to know how and why this happened?

Actually we did this during the update and that is why you didn't get any notification. But for normally you will get a pm when we will send you any warning or will delete your threads/posts.

Updated : 
Well we have deleted nearly 300+ threads/posts. We can't tell you about every threads individually as those are deleted. We are very sorry for this. But next time you will get pm notification.