We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Looking for Linux server
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looking for Linux server
Looking for Linux server with 1TB of HD + 14 TB of bandwidth, 24 GB of RAM, Linux

So, what places can you recommend me to look at?
I've already found Okayservers.com, Digitalserver.com.mx and Inmotionhosting.com, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands.
Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?
Have you ever used their web hosting services before (especially dedicated server hosting)?

Servers from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
I like their features:

99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
24/7/365 Tech Support
No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks. Highly recommended!
They know their work well. They are quality and reliable and their work is beyond praise.
Overall being in your place I'd use them with no hesitations.
Companies are trustworthy and reliable. They are worth every cent you pay for their services.
This post was last modified: 02-07-2018, 09:41 PM by Smetana. Edited 1 time in total.

The guys at digitalserver.com.mx know their stuff, and more than that they're very good at explaining anything to newbies.
The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me. I have the starter package, and think it's a great bargain.

No doubt, it is the best option for getting dedicated servers in Mexico - pricing is reasonable.

I would advise you to use servers from time-tested companies, I mean legionbox.com and oissite.com.
To me, main things which differentiate between top hosting companies and average service provider are :-
- Experience
- Good Servers
Low Cost
- Simple Hosting Panels
- Speedy Support
I think these companies fit in all of these well.
I think they are able to satisfy all your demands. It seems to me the are really the best in many aspects.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com have servers which are worth trying.
Their Services Sales and support staff are always helpful, I have been a customer for some time now, and I intend to stay with them for the rest of my hosting projects.
The support team is online 24/7 and respond to tickets very quickly.
No down time and simple (no hidden charges) billing.
Their servers are responsive, the network is fast, and the customer service is excellent.
This post was last modified: 02-21-2018, 12:19 AM by Appolinariy. Edited 1 time in total.

Have a look at services from hostingsource.com and hostround.com can be suitable for all your needs, the OP.
The combination of low prices, resourceful plans and high uptime makes them attractive for many webmasters all over the IT world.
Their response time blows the chart! The quality of service from their customer is what impressed me the most. Impressive and something I'll love to see continue. Excellent server speed and easy site migration.

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

What I can recommend is to give Swisslayer.com a try - they offer really good powerful dedicated server hosting solutions in Switzerland.
I have clients who have had their website hosted with a different web hosts and when their site was down, not working correctly, or had a hosting question. They could not get a definite answer from who they hosted with or would take for ever before receiving a response from support.