We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Is the site legit.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is the site legit.
Guys,I just register and I hope that I will be able to earn at last. I hope that the site is legit and not scam .Thank you all .

If I am not wrong then FFU don't pay their member anymore. I mean its no longer a paid to post forum. But I have heard that very soon they will start the earning oppertunity again Big Grin  (hope it will happen)

Huh I wasn't aware you could make money here? I assumed that you could get tips on how to earn money online, thats it

(09-19-2017, 06:34 PM)sonya Wrote: Huh I wasn't aware you could make money here? I assumed that you could get tips on how to earn money online, thats it

FFU was a paid to post community and the owner had pay nearly 2+ years for making threads/posts. I don't know why but the owner shut down the earning system. However, again they have started the paid to post system. You can read more here : http://forumforu.net/Thread-What-is-FFU-...n-FFU-Coin

thanks

I see that you posted on www.forumpromotion.net that you can still earn from posting if so I will share my SEO knowledge like I have started to already in the SEO board.