We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Investing in game sites
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Investing in game sites
Is it advisable to play games with money for a living.Some people on my Facebook list of friends are advocating people make money from playing games online. Can good money be made from paying to play online  games.

I don't believe in these sort of things and actually i don't even believe in that. I will try pay to post but not this rush of play games to earn

There are some people who are being paid for piloting an account. All they need to do is to play couple of hours for a day and make sure that they can make the character stroger as the owner wants, and then the owner will pay you for that.

You can try out PokeBits. You definitely can earn a considerable amount of satoshis at end game. Perhaps 1k satoshi every few minutes.

This could be possible cos there sites that you earn by playing games, so such sites could ask you to pay to upgrade membership to earn more

I think,that only the experienced gamers with long online activity are hired to do this type of job.

@anorona that sounds cool, I think good gamers would enjoy during that and making their Money,please which site can that be done.

There are real developers in gaming sector who are earning in millions; investing with them can do a better return, but it is hard to have connection.

You can play games and then sell you account, many are doing it. You can also sell valuable items on the game that you are playing. Another way is doing a video then upload on you tube, once you have enough followers, monetize it.

Yea,I have read about playing games and uploading it on youtube,I really need to read up about this to make a success of it