We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

I was a loser.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I was a loser.
I was a loser. But, now I am making here consistent profit by following daily market report of ‘Forex4you’ trading broker. On the other hand, I get 1:1000 trading leverage facility from this STP trading broker. This big trading leverage inspires me to earn healthy profit from my small trading balance. I always use stop loss tool in my live trading.

Just like any other business, to become a good trader you must focus on a solid process. Result will not come instantly. Most businesses take quite a bit of time before profits come, and many, many more businesses fail completely. Trading is no different. Results will not come instantly, and if they do it is likely due to luck. Without understanding how the markets truly work and developing a winning process, the results are based on chance, not skill.
I choose a broker who 13 years of stable work in Forex market is a guarantee of FreshForex reliability. Their main mission is to offer the best trading environment for traders, who really want to earn on Forex.

Initially every single person in forex is a loser. You won't find any trader who was not once a loser. I was also a loser. After joining to FXPM broker, things started to change. The account manager assigned by FXPM helps me a lot in my trading.

I am pleased to hear that you are now a successful trader and making the good profit. Forex always risky and you can lose your money if you will lose your patience and trade against the trends and don't follow the rules, so always try to learn it and follow the rules and do not copy other trades.