We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

I pay your for an easy job
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I pay your for an easy job
I will pay you 50% from what i earn if you make an easy job.
post here if you are interested.
thank you.

nobody ? Smile
well, i think all of you make a great great money bag on internet Smile

Hi
I will recommend you to share more information about the work. It will help you to find people who will have interest to work with you. So please share more information.

Thanks

OK.
I work with short link.
I need people who will click on this short link.
i will pay 50% from what i earn or we can make exchange.
2 clicks = $0.005
more clicks, more money.
But, i will pay when i receive money from that site.

i am interested, i really want more information about this. I wait your answer in pm. i hope we can deal something to make money togheter and more easy.

@sniperman you want people to click on that link.... is it?...do you think this will work..I mean so small amount for few clicks..

That is kind of suspicious my friend , play a fair deal to get response from the people here. What if we click and get nothing at the end of the day so be open and add some more details about the offer you made. Thank you.

I will be interested in this,if the original poster is sincere,thre's nothing wrong in helping one another to succeed.

I will like to know more about this job. I am interested. It seems to be quite easy to complete. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

you mean shortned url? But such earning is based on Region CPM, you cannot have every country visit as same earning. You did not mentioned site, so cannot give more information.