We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

FFU Coin to BMF Coin exchange
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I Want To Trade/Exchange FFU Coin to BMF Coin exchange
(10-30-2017, 02:59 PM)Yugocean Wrote: I am ready for this deal, how much you say for this deal? Is deal made up fixed, or we can have our own?
what about 1000 FFUC for 10000 BMF?

Well, I already did the exchange with @SUPERSINGH . Beside I don't have FFUC 1000 to exchange Smile However, I will let you know when I will need to exchange again Thumbs Up

(10-30-2017, 08:22 PM)Vidya Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 02:59 PM)Yugocean Wrote: I am ready for this deal, how much you say for this deal? Is deal made up fixed, or we can have our own?
what about 1000 FFUC for 10000 BMF?

Well, I already did the exchange with @SUPERSINGH . Beside I don't have FFUC 1000 to exchange Smile However, I will let you know when I will need to exchange again Thumbs Up
LOL. I saw it. Smile
No worries, I can exchange a little bit hundreds with you too, if you wan. Smile

And,any friends want to exchagne may let us know too. :P

It seem a nice exchange, the only proplem is that iam new here but if i got 100 then i will for sure exchange with u there

I am no where near this amount but I am hoping I can reach this huge amount soon. I will need to focus on my posting.

No dear...I don't have enough FFU at present. But, can you tell me your reason for doing so? I'm just curious to know.

I did not that we can do exchange here as well. Good to know that users can do exchanges here. I don't have much FFU earning for now. Maybe I can do this some other time. When needed.