We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

FFU Coin to BMF Coin exchange
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I Want To Trade/Exchange FFU Coin to BMF Coin exchange
Hello there
I have some BMF coins more then 900 BMF and very soon I will reach 100BMF. I want to exchange BMF coin with FFU Coin. Anybody have interest in this exchange ? if yes then please reply here we can make a deal Thumbs Up

will looking forward to make a deal Big Grin

hi folks.. BMF stands for beermoney forum right? so this FORUM FOR U is connected with beermoney forum?

(10-19-2017, 12:43 PM)rhentina Wrote: hi folks.. BMF stands for beermoney forum right? so this FORUM FOR U is connected with beermoney forum?
Not that I'm aware. I think Vidya just wants to know if anyone is prepared to exchange coins. I suppose we can do that.

(10-19-2017, 04:34 PM)Sprite1950 Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 12:43 PM)rhentina Wrote: hi folks.. BMF stands for beermoney forum right? so this FORUM FOR U is connected with beermoney forum?
Not that I'm aware. I think Vidya just wants to know if anyone is prepared to exchange coins. I suppose we can do that.

Exactly that. I want to exchange BMF with FFUC. If you will give me FFUC I will give you BMF. Simple Smile Let me know if you anybody have interest.

I'm interested but it like your coins there is small,I thought 1000Bmf will equals 100 FFU.Let me understand because I have never exchange my coins so I might be wrong though

(10-24-2017, 10:34 AM)lovely Wrote: I'm interested but it like your coins there is small,I thought 1000Bmf will equals 100 FFU.Let me understand because I have never exchange my coins so I might be wrong though

Yes, I will give you 1000BMF and you will need to give me FFUC 100 Smile Its simple. If have interest then please let me know.

Just curious what's the point for the swap?
I heard there is BMF to FC swap before this. Does it for only withdraw at one site for faster withdrawal and fee saving?

(10-24-2017, 08:57 PM)tiada Wrote: Just curious what's the point for the swap?
I heard there is BMF to FC swap before this. Does it for only withdraw at one site for faster withdrawal and fee saving?

Perhaps it is for personal preference. For instance some people swap their BMF coins for forumcoins because over there at ForumCoin, they can exchange them for bitcoins.

(10-24-2017, 08:49 PM)Vidya Wrote:
(10-24-2017, 10:34 AM)lovely Wrote: I'm interested but it like your coins there is small,I thought 1000Bmf will equals 100 FFU.Let me understand because I have never exchange my coins so I might be wrong though

Yes, I will give you 1000BMF and you will need to give me FFUC 100 Smile Its simple. If have interest then please let me know.

I can deal if you if you can wait for few more days. :P

I am ready for this deal, how much you say for this deal? Is deal made up fixed, or we can have our own?
what about 1000 FFUC for 10000 BMF?