We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Signature Advertising for FFUC $250 Per Week !
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

I Want To Sell Signature Advertising for FFUC $250 Per Week !
Signature advertising is the best way to drive traffic from a community forum. This method works very fine when you will buy signature advertising from an active and top  poster. However, I want to sell my signature for only FFUC $250 Per Week .

Accepted Banner Sizes : 468x60 or 728x90

Why you should buy my signature ?
I have more than 3K posts and I'm a VIP member. Beside I'm an active and top poster of FFU.

Remember that, I will not allow any kind of banner (e.g adult or illegal banner) which will violet FFU rules and terms.

If you want to buy my signature than please reply here or send me pm.

have a nice day and thanks for reading.
This post was last modified: 09-12-2015, 11:25 AM by Sadness.

[Image: FCgKq6Jl.png]

I also wanted to do this.  Is there any fee we need to pay to FFU for signature advertising? Is there any minimum criteria to start signature advertising?

I want to sell mine too if anyone is interested

(09-12-2015, 04:53 PM)talk2me Wrote: I also wanted to do this.  Is there any fee we need to pay to FFU for signature advertising? Is there any minimum criteria to start signature advertising?
No, FFU will not take any fee for this. But you will need follow the Global rules. If you want to sell your signature than open a new want to sell thread with proper details.
This post was last modified: 01-05-2016, 10:23 PM by Models.