We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

I selling Facebook group with 4.000 member for only $15 look for more...
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I Want To Sell I selling Facebook group with 4.000 member for only $15 look for more...
I'm selling facebook group with about 4,000 Members
Link facebook group-https://www.facebook.com/groups/1749510335316292/

Price: $15,can't be less

Payment: PayPal,Skrill and Bitcoin

If you interested PM me or reply here

This post was last modified: 11-11-2016, 04:02 AM by Arma. Edited 2 times in total.

i really dont know how much money to ask you for your groupd, i never buyed groups and i dont see many offers on the internet, let me the price here and we can adjust it

(11-06-2016, 08:58 PM)Vladv26 Wrote: i really dont know how much money to ask you for your groupd, i never buyed groups and i dont see many offers on the internet, let me the price here and we can adjust it

I sent you PM and explain everything you can check your PM Smile

I don't think that it is allowed for someone to sell a Facebook account. You need to be careful with this one.

(10-19-2017, 01:07 PM)Nightingale Wrote: I don't think that it is allowed for someone to sell a Facebook account. You need to be careful with this one.

Don't know where the person is as its about a year old thread  Tongue

(10-20-2017, 06:11 PM)LEGEND Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 01:07 PM)Nightingale Wrote: I don't think that it is allowed for someone to sell a Facebook account. You need to be careful with this one.

Don't know where the person is as its about a year old thread  Tongue

Perhaps he sold his group somewhere or started using his group.

Can u please upload the activity log of that group or bage cause i have a facebook group of 3000 or more but low activity on it