We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Get Referrals for your SITE,FORUM or other...
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I Want To Sell Get Referrals for your SITE,FORUM or other...
Hi I can provide you referrals for site forum or other

price of referrals is
10 referrals for $ 1.5
20 referrals for $ 3
50 referrals for $ 7.5
100 referrals for $ 15
200 referrals for $ 28
500 referrals for $ 60

If you are interest reply me,or send PM or contact me on e-mail  <removed, sales must be done here>
This post was last modified: 09-30-2016, 11:19 PM by Arma. Edited 2 times in total.

i think it is a little expensive the price, i can pay you 1$ for 10 accounts if you want

What is the guarantee of the referrals that they will remain active till the referrer take commission? Only active referrals can be hired.

(10-20-2017, 09:17 PM)Yugocean Wrote: What is the guarantee of the referrals that they will remain active till the referrer take commission? Only active referrals can be hired.

Never heard this thing ever. Must be fake

(10-20-2017, 09:25 PM)Rapid Action Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 09:17 PM)Yugocean Wrote: What is the guarantee of the referrals that they will remain active till the referrer take commission? Only active referrals can be hired.

Never heard this thing ever. Must be fake
More like fake, creator left this thread open and do not reply, this is one years old but neither creator is here, nor he locked it.

Not a bad payrate but do they click or they just sign up? Cuz its easy to change my ip and sign up 10 times free instead

Real or Fake
I want to know that your Refferals Are Fake or Real
Please Provide full details how your refferals come from

Ban reason: Too much spamming, useless posts (3m, 3w, 2d remaining)