We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

How to get more sales for my affiliate ptoducts
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to get more sales for my affiliate ptoducts
I have been advertising on major social network but I just have clicks without conversion and I yet to cash out even for once.Any working methods that I can use to make people buy through my link will be highly appreciated.

Social media has an important role for online promotion. Because nowadays most of the people are using social media for communication. So if you want to get some sales/visitors then social media should be your first choice for advertising. Beside you can promote your affiliate links through community forums, blogs. Mainly I will suggest you to try forum signature advertising. Because forum signature advertising can drive you some good visitors or sales.

Maybe choose trendy products which will attract your friends on social media to buy it. I think considering the product is also important to get sales.

(10-14-2017, 03:30 PM)anorona Wrote: Maybe choose trendy products which will attract your friends on social media to buy it. I think considering the product is also important to get sales.

yeah you are right. It will work and will be good to try to sell it via Facebook

I don't think,that somebody is gonna tell you the secrets how to achieve more success.You have to try out different methods,and advertise your site,where is most likely,that people want to buy something.

I had to change from household goods to children school supplies and I'm having a bit of sales now.I think affiliating needs more of trust by people patronizing one.

i think facebook and specially instagram is good source for sale of any thing , so you can work on them.