We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

How much do you pay for SEO ?
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How much do you pay for SEO ?
I think SEO is the best way to drive traffic from Search Engines. So how much do you guys pay for SEO work for your site ?

hi my name is ahmad bukhari and i m seo expert
i love my skills for work
one my skill is i m seo expert

(10-05-2017, 05:49 PM)businesslistinc Wrote: hi my name is ahmad bukhari and i m seo expert

I think she asked our opinion for SEO prices Big Grin
For me @Saria the price is variable. It will depend on your site stats, competitors and keywords. So there is no fixed price for SEO. You will need to discuss with SEO expert for this. Thumbs Up

(10-05-2017, 05:49 PM)businesslistinc Wrote: hi my name is ahmad bukhari and i m seo expert

LOL, what do you mean my that friend. She is asking about the price we pay for driving more traffic and you were just introducing yourself, I guess you are at wrong Forum LOL, you can Introduce yourself in the other forum here on FFU

I try to do most of the SEO works by myself. However if I am unable to do a particular task then I hire a freelancer. The price that I pay depends largely on the type of work that needs to be done.

Most of the SEO experts do not have fixed rates, but some do have for special types of websites. Nobody can exactly answer this.

Actually the rates might vary from case to case, some works on pay for performance too and moreover it is a regular work which we need to do in order to keep our website in the desired rankings.

@Saria You have to be there to answer your topic, what do you think about the answers? Do you have further questiions?

I think,the most cheaper way,to do SEO yourself.If you can afford it,you can hire article writers,but this will cost you money(usually $5 per article/500 words).