We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

How do you market your design work
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How do you market your design work
I have lots of logos that I have design just to show case for my clients so I can get more jobs from them so far I have tried fiver but no offer yet. Please can any suggest other sites or platform to get offers easily?. 

For me I searched on SEOClerks, Fiverr and Upwork for quality graphics designer. You can try Upwork. Its a large online marketplace. I will suggest you to make a portfolio of your work. You can check this portfolio : http://forumforu.net/Thread-NTK-Design-Portfolio and can make one like that Thumbs Up

Its not an easy task to get buyers on online marketplace. Because there are thousands freelancer available for work. You will need to have something special to attract buyers. I agree with @Shompa that you will need to have a gorgeous portfolio. You can make a portfolio here at FFU and can share the link at various place to showoff your work. However, I hope you will get some buyer soon Thumbs Up

I think 99design and Fiverr is the best place as a online marketplace. You can try them. They don't require exams/tests like Upwork Big Grin

There are several places where you can also try. Freelancer and designcrowd are also good. You may want to try them out, and the good thing about this site is, the have design contest which you can always participate. However, the truth winning contest is difficult because there are several good designers that do participate.