We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

How do HYIP site survive
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How do HYIP site survive
Scam sites are more common on hyip niche. What do you think the legitimate HYIP sites do to remain the game?

There are some examples of hyip sites,that lasted for a very long time.I think,that the Admins of certain hyip sites want that the site is online for a long time.There might be various motives for doing this:they want to make a very good profit from it,they want to make a name for themselves in this type of business,if we can call it this way.The rename is a guarantee,that when he wants to open a new site,there will be many members willing to invest on his site.Though,I don't think,that hyip sites are so trendy nowadays,as it used to be before.

I do wonder same,maybe the reinvest funds of investors and also msybe money from ads on the site.They can't be running at a loss I believe.

I think hyip is taking the funds of the new members and the funds that is taken away they will give it to the old members for cash out. And so on

as i do not know much hyip site, will you guys recommend me some good sites? i will be thank full friends.

Yes,I believe the use the funds of od members to lure new members and then run away with the members funds they were able to swindle