We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Help me please to make a right choice
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help me please to make a right choice
Comparing VPS deals from hosting.uk and hostwinds.com, which plan is better to have a deal with for hosting a big blog with? What do you think of these hosting providers?
Are they as good as they are spoken about?  I need to know how they work in reality as it is important to know more about their pluses and minuses to work well with them.
I appreciate any input.
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with me.

Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.

This host had the best support and options the other guys only dreamed of being able to offer.
I can also add that hostwinds.com is fair in every aspect of the word. My websites load quickly, and I can't remember the last time the service was down. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a smooth and reliable webhost. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

I can recommend you to look at a good alternative... .
QHoster.com have been great in both helping me do more and be safe at the same time. The add-on scripts have worked almost flawlessly, and I have been able to fix minor glitches with no problems. Fantastic pricing too. As a professional .net developer I know a lot of other developers and clients, asking about good hosting companies, so qhoster will benefit as word spreads for going the extra yard.

They offer very good value for money. Everything is running very well.
Speed connectivity is quite good. Customer support is responsive - they have professional team - I like it.

I want to say that hosting.uk and hostwinds.com are solid and trustworthy hosting providers whose reputation is high and stainless.
These guys talk the talk and they walk the walk. They appear to genuinely care and understand the value and importance of their customers.
These guys will take care of you and they don't make you feel out of place or like you are a bother to them. They provide their services in a webmaster-friendly manner.

Thank you all read this Emotionally driven moves caused by political events can begin in any session. Furthermore, sudden moves in the forex market occurring in the evening and late night sessions in Australia and Tokyo can intensify later in the European or American sessions.

Many day traders make a point of never taking positions overnight to avoid having to watch them in other trading sessions. Some traders who do hold positions overnight still prefer not to trade at night or on Sundays.

Nevertheless, many trend or swing traders often take positions that they hold for more than one day, although they often have trading rules about avoiding trading during major economic data releases and other especially unpredictable times