We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Have you earn from Edico.in
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Have you earn from Edico.in
eldico.in Sister of eldibux.com so a trusted admin

MAX DR 100
MAX RR 50
RECYCLE PRICE $0.04
YOUR CLICK: 0.005
YOUR DR CLICK: 0.0025
YOUR RR CLICK: 0.02

Your minimum cashout is $1.50
Bitcoin, LiteCoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, DogeCoin, Dash

Is this supposed to be ptc site that pays you in cryptocurrency? If so have you cashed out from there and how long did it take you?

The site is serious is paying,I guess,because I have seen some payment proofs and it is the sister site of Eldibux,which is online for many years.

Hello, Thank you for sharing this great site, but do I have proof of payment from the site, so that we make sure its credibility and do not waste our time in it, have you ever been withdrawn from the site ?

So this is a PTC site.Do you have any payment proof from the site?and doesn't that site have PayPal as one of payment processors.

Another new site for those that want to earn from PTC sites,I don't really like earning on PTC sites because I have been scammed alot of times.

The site can be trusted,because the sister sites of this PTC sites are serious and paying for years.Though the site is a slow earner,but sometimes this is the way to keep a site going.