We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Has FFU increased its minimum length of post increased
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Has FFU increased its minimum length of post increased
Since morning it appears that the posts are not getting posted until the post length reaches 400 characters. There has been no official announcement on the site. Is it a bug or a change? Is anyone else also facing this issue?

This part of my thread is being added because the site failed to post the above paragraph which was undoubtedly more than 100 characters. It is again demanding 400 characters to post this thread. I request the support to please look into the matter and make us aware of the reason behind this issue.

Hi
We have increase the limitation from 100 character to 400 character. From past few months we are getting too much short threads and posts. For this reason we change the limitation and we have notified all the member through private message. You also should have receive that pm.
However, if you need more information or have questions then please let me know that.

Thanks

Dear @NomanProdhan  actually this is not a wise decision, almost every forum have the rule of 100 characters, and all will have this way; FFU becomes the only one which asks 400 characters; this will force many users to put garbage instead of meaningful comment; Paid to Post is not an article writing; this can be understood for creating a thread, but cannot be understood for every comment.

Extra part (For completing 400 characters; actually there is no extra part but a forced part which I can do nothing, but to post something without any extra meaning.)

Dear Noman Prodhan,I am just a newbie here.But I agree with Yugocean.For a comment,400 characters is long.May be 200.Hope you will reconsider your decision.While it is true that posting too short comments is not right,a jump from 100 to 400 characters is too much.Now I have to make this comment 400 characters long,otherwise,I will not be able to post this comment.I am wondering what to add to make this post with the required character count,

@ Yugocean and @Silvermist for your valuable feedback & suggestion.
As I told in pm and above reply that most of the users are making too much short posts and those posts are totally useless just like spamming content !! For this reason we increased the limitation. We want quality content not useless !

I hope you guys will understand the reason.

Thanks