Theme settings

We have a referral contest for you. Take part in the contest and earn more ! Read More
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Good earning online site for housewife
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more_vert

Housewife has no income, but still busy as working people.
Any good site for housewife to earn extra pocket money? Posting? Selling online? Or, any other suggestion?

I am not aware about these but i think you can stick with pay to post forums and you can earn well from these. If you have more time then you can work on survey websites also

IF U R INDIAN I CAN HELP U TO EARN AT LEAST 200+RUPEES A DAY BY DOING SIMPLE TASK...AS MANY HOUSEWIFE EARNING FROM THERE HAPPY EARNINGS.. Big Grin

(11-09-2017, 10:02 PM)vickysagar Wrote: IF U R INDIAN I CAN HELP U TO EARN AT LEAST  200+RUPEES A DAY BY DOING SIMPLE TASK...AS MANY HOUSEWIFE EARNING FROM THERE  HAPPY EARNINGS.. Big Grin

200+ earnings daily....how? Please explain further. I really do not think that this si possible.

I think,that earning opportunities you can find online:posting in forums,signing up to different survey sites,and completing them etc.In the meantime you can find reading the forum posts other earning opportunities too.

(11-10-2017, 10:10 AM)tusziget Wrote: I think,that earning opportunities you can find online:posting in forums,signing up to different survey sites,and completing them etc.In the meantime you can find reading the forum posts other earning opportunities too.
The best part of all forum sites is that they are an ocean of knowledge. There is so much to learn from experienced users and online workers. It is only after I joined multiple forums sites, my knowledge about online earning platforms increased manifold.

PTP is a good site for the people who stay indoors like housewives and other microtasks like the picoworkers and the micro workers.

House wives can still on posting for pay forum and other GPT sites.sites like postloop,forum coin and writing sites can.be of help.

(11-09-2017, 11:03 PM)amitkokiladitya Wrote:
(11-09-2017, 10:02 PM)vickysagar Wrote: IF U R INDIAN I CAN HELP U TO EARN AT LEAST  200+RUPEES A DAY BY DOING SIMPLE TASK...AS MANY HOUSEWIFE EARNING FROM THERE  HAPPY EARNINGS.. Big Grin

200+ earnings daily....how? Please explain further. I really do not think that this si possible.

Might be asking for simple jhadu-pocha ; whatever 200/- daily is still better than 3$ daily

Microtasks site might be a good earning opportunity:Picoworkers,Microworkers,Rapidworkers etc.You can try these out.