We have upgraded our system to latest version of MyBB. We are very sorry for the downtime ! Read More.
Advertise Here | Remove Ads

Getting a Domain
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Getting a Domain
I was thinking to get a free domain, but free domain is available with either paid hosting, or low types like .tk. I am trying to find some option with .com  name because it is widely used. I already have name for the website.

Sorry, I don't think you can get a free .com domain. Like you said, you can only get it with a paid hosting. You know, a .com is king and considered as the best domain extension so no one would be willing to give it out for free.

I suggest some get some few bucks and get a .com of your choice with godaddy. If it's your first domain registration with them, you are going to have a good discount. You probably pay highest $1.99 USD for one year and it would be your lovely .com extension. Better still other registrars  like directnic are selling at $4.17 or so.

I can try getting a WordPress blog which will suffice for me. When I get rich, then I'll probably purchase a legit paid domain.

(10-21-2017, 08:47 AM)chekdn Wrote: Sorry, I don't think you can get a free .com domain. Like you said, you can only get it with a paid hosting. You know, a .com is king and considered as the best domain extension so no one would be willing to give it out for free.

I suggest some get some few bucks and get a .com of your choice with godaddy. If it's your first domain registration with them, you are going to have a good discount. You probably pay highest $1.99 USD for one year and it would be your lovely .com extension. Better still other registrars  like directnic are selling at $4.17 or so.
I am also deciding on Godady as there is cheap offers available. 
(10-23-2017, 10:59 AM)KloeRinz Wrote: I can try getting a WordPress blog which will suffice for me. When I get rich, then I'll probably purchase a legit paid domain.